Fixed in TVpad V3.80:
1. Fixed full-screen play failure and black left/right boarder issue.
2. Fixed the factory default settings: volume will also restore to factory default if you use this function.
New in V3.80:
3. Shortcut (“F2” on TVpad remote) for switching TV system; solved video system switch issue when using AV signal.
4. Added a user login icon : the icon will light up after successfully login.
5. “App Manager” is replaced by “TVpad Store” which includes Hot, App category, Search, App Manager to facilitate you in finding apps. In App Manager, you can download, install, update or uninstall apps.
6. Optimized My TVpad includes My Purse, View Contracts/ Warranty, Message and My Account.
a) My Purse: to recharge account, check account balance, recharge records and view purchasing history.
b) View Contracts: to check contract information and renew account.
c) Warranty: to view warranty of the device. The warranty period starts from the date when the device is first booted and passed user authentication.
d) Message: to check all messages sent to the device.
e) My Account: to login your TVpad, change password or retrieve password.
1. Download “工具箱（v1.22）” in TVpad App Manager and install it. Insert a USB disk into your TVpad device and backup your installation via “Apps Backup / Restore” function in the “工具箱”. (If you don’t want to backup, just skip the steps, you can download and install the TVpad apps in TVpad Store after updating completed.)
2. Please make sure the update you download applies to the model and system version of your TVpad.
3. Copy the TVpad update to the root of your USB disk. (Please don’t rename the TVpad update file. Only single-partition USB disk is supported not USB 3.0)
4. Insert the USB disk to your TVpad device, and the icon will prompts after the USB disk is identified.
5. Select “Settings ” → “Update System” , and press Ok to update.
Caution: Don’t cut off the power during updating, otherwise, the device may be unable to boot for updating failure.
6. After updating completed, it may take 5 to 10 minutes to create system files when first booting, please wait in patience.
Caution: After updating completed, please don’t cut off the power when creating system files, otherwise, the device may be unable to boot for updating failure.
7. Check update result: select “Settings” → “System Info” to check whether the device is updated successfully.
If succeeded, the system info will show as below:
Android: Customized Ver.2.3.4
TVpad version: GVOS 3.80
8. Download “工具箱（v1.22）” in TVpad Store and install it. Insert a USB disk into your TVpad device and backup your installation via “Apps Backup / Restore” function in the “工具箱”. (If you don’t want to backup, just skip the steps, you can download and install the apps in TVpad Store after updating completed.)
1. This update is only for TVpad M233_4300 (v3.70), please make sure the model and version (view in “Settings” → “System Info”) of your TVpad before updating.
2. Please don’t cut off the power during updating, otherwise, the device may be unable to boot for updating failure.
3. After updating completed, please don’t cut off the power when creating system files, otherwise, the device may be unable to boot for updating failure.
4. Back up all of the installed TVpad apps to your USB disk by “工具箱（v1.22）” before updating, so that you can restore them after update completed.
5. “工具箱（v1.22）” only supports live and VOD apps backup other than game apps which you may download and install again in TVpad Store. If those VOD apps for V3.70 can’t run normally on V3.80, please uninstall them, and download and install the latest version in TVpad Store, while generally live apps can work normally.
6. If you didn’t use “工具箱” to backup TVpad apps, you may download and install them again in TVpad Store after update completed.
Download links for TVpad update
Applicable model: TVpad M233-4300
Applicable version: v3.70
Baidu Netdisk: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=1333707025&uk=2702436769